mo-Vis All-round Joystick
The mo-Vis All-round Joystick is a compact version of the standard electronic wheelchair joystick module. As the name suggests, this joystick has been developed for all-round use and is suitable for the major part of wheelchair users. This fully proportional joystick has a compact housing and 2 jack inputs for switches.
This fully proportional joystick with standard amplitude and power requirement (250 gr/8.82 oz) has a compact housing (110 x 66 x 60 mm or 4.33 x 2.60 x 2.36 in) and 2 jack inputs for switches. This makes it possible to connect 1 or 2 “satellite switches” directly via integrated insert parts (one for power on/off function and one for mode button).
In the housing of the joystick an interface with sophisticated electronics is built in: these electronics make the joystick adaptable to individual capabilities and needs. Changes of the parameters can be made by using the mo-Vis Configurator Software: a free downloadable software. The connection to the pc – to configure the joystick or for diagnostic purposes – is made by a USB cable directly from the joystick to the computer (mini USB port).
The mo-Vis All-round Joystick is foreseen with 4 screw holes for direct mounting on flat surfaces. For more flexible mounting solutions, seperate mounting tools are available (Mounting Plate & Q2M Rods).
The mo-Vis All-round Joystick is Omni compatible with its SUB D9 pin connector. For other versions, a separate interface cable is necessary.
Thanks to its design and possibilities the All-round Joystick is a very comfortable solution for a large group of persons with disabilities or their attendants to drive a powered wheelchair.
Ergonomics, flexibility, functionality, discretion and elegance are important characteristics of all mo-Vis products.
• Fully proportional joystick with standard amplitude and power requirement (250 gr)
• Built in a compact and discreet housing with possibility of 1 or 2 "satellite switches" to connect directly via integrated insert parts
• Switches for on/off function or mode button, so directly connectable
• All-round use: can be used as a chin joystick, standard joystick, attendant joystick
• Built-in interface with sophisticated electronics: joystick adaptable to individual capabilities and needs
• Free downloadable software to configure joystick via PC (equipped with a mini USB port)
• Delivered with Quick-to-mount (Q2M) Rods and Clamps
• Omni en Easy Rider compatible (R-net version available in the future)